Sripatum University has an obvious policy of supporting and enhancing research that highlights the bodies of knowledge and the development of teaching and learning, both in the fields of Social Sciences and Humanities and Science and Technology. To enhance and exchange research knowledge, the 15th National and International Sripatum University Conference (SPUCON2020) has been organized to provide an opportunity for university lecturers, scholars, researcher, and doctoral and master’s degree students from national and international institutions or universities to share their knowledge, thoughts and academic experiences with the public.
SPUCON2020 is organized by the committee from universities in Thailand and overseas. Sripatum University is a host and there are five co-hosts comprising (1) The Social Science Research Association of Thailand (SSRAT), (2) Thai Academy of Science and Technology (TAST), (3) Multi-Mentoring System 3 (MMS3), (4) Prachachuen Research Network (PRN), and (5) Journal Network of Social Sciences and Humanities (JSH).
The organizing committee welcomes research papers for submission. The papers will be evaluated for their quality through double-blind peer review by the conference committee and the external peer reviewers. Excellent research papers will be selected for publication in two national journals, namely “Sripatum Review of Humanities and Social Sciences” and “Sripatum Review of Science and Technology.” These two journals were indexed in the 1st tier of Thai-Journal Citation Index Centre (TCI).
Research Facilitation and Development Center, Sripatum University, Thailand
(1) The Social Science Research Association of Thailand (SSRAT)
(2) Thai Academy of Science and Technology (TAST)
(3) Multi-Mentoring System 3 (MMS3)
(4) Prachachuen Research Network (PRN)
(5) Journal Network of Social Sciences and Humanities (JSH)
1. Special lecture by an international keynote speaker (Facebook Live).
2. Oral presentations for selected research and academic papers (Zoom).
3. Conference Schedule (on the day of the conference) <Click Here>
Research and Innovations to Sustainable Development
We accept research and academic articles in the fields of Social Sciences and Humanities, and Science and Technology.
1. Research articles in the fields of Social Sciences and Humanities, and Science and Technology
2. Research articles for the development of teaching and learning
3. Socially-engaged research articles
4. Academic articles for industry
5. Academic articles for public policy development
6. Creative works articles in the field of Science and Technology, and arts
7. Thesis articles of the Doctoral and Master’s Degrees (including independent Studies)
8. Academic articles in various fields
Format of Presentation
1. The format will be oral presentation via Zoom. It takes about 20 minutes per presenter (15 minutes for oral presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers.
2. Full papers accepted and presented on the day of the conference will be compiled into an e-Proceedings within a month after the conference.
The research and academic articles must have not been published previously. The length of an article must be between 8-10 pages in A4 size, and it should follow the conference’s format. As for the article templates, please see the followings:
Paper Submission and Payment
1.Register online to attend the conference
2.Pay the operation fee
2.1 Operation fee
o National (Thai research/academic articles): 2,500 Baht
o International (English research/academic articles): 100 US dollar/ 3,500 Baht
o Participant: Free of charge
2.2 Payment method
o By bank transfer only
The account name: Sripatum University
Branch: Bangkhen, Thailand
Account type: Savings
Account number: 161-5-65764-8
3. Send the bank transfer slip (Deposit slip) and the manuscript file to the chairman of peer review committee (SPUCON2020) via the conference’s email only: email@example.com
The manuscript should be prepared in three file formats as follows:
(1) the manuscript in MS word file with the author’s name (.docx)
(2) the manuscript in MS word file without the author’s name (.docx)
(3) the manuscript in pdf file (.pdf)
1. The organizing committee will not refund any money whatsoever and will publish the articles in the proceedings only for presentations on the day of the event.
2. Please submit the research/academic articles of no more than 10 pages in A4 size according to the conference’s format only.
1 July –
30 October 2020 4 November 2020 Submit the article for consideration (8-10 pages in A4 size).
16 July –
30 October 2020 4 November 2020 Double-blind peer review 30 October 2020 13 November 2020 The last day of submitting the revised article 13 November 2020 16 November 2020 Announce the accepted articles
16-20 November 2020 The author sends a PowerPoint file (up to 10 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
(For a 15 minute presentation)
Conference Schedule << Click >>
Research Facilitation and Development Center (RFDC), Sripatum University
2410/2 Phaholyothin Rd. Senanicom, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand
Tel. (66) 2-579-1111 ext. 1155, 1331, 1252
Assoc. Prof. Subin Yurarach, Ph.D. (ext. 1155)
Ornkunya Sukkaew (ext. 1331)
Nipawan Putthasongkarn (ext. 1252)
1.SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2009
2.SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2010
3.SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2011
4.SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2012
5.SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2013
6.SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2014
7.SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2015
8.NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2016
9.NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2017
10.NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2018
11.NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2019
12.NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SRIPATUM UNIVERSITY CONFERENCE 2020